GIVO leverages technology to collect recyclable material directly from individuals, families and businesses and to process these materials into consumer and industrial goods.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Process digitization through use of IoT technology
- Value addition by manufacturing finished & semi finished products from recyclables collected.
- Community based advocacy, engagement & training.
- Youth & women led franchisee business model
- Geo-tagging of all activities for material traceability.
- Off grid renewable energy to power all our activities.
About GFA Attract
GFA attract which is mainly aired on YouTube and distributed to thousands around the world.
On this segment we feature individuals who work for venture capital companies and who are also entrepreneurs, our main aim is to spread the successful “African business story”
Check out our previous interviews on GFA Attract VC edition
Yassine Oussaifi – Venture Capital Partner at AfricInvest Group ($1.5 Billion invested in Africa )
Kennedy Mubita – SC Ventures the venture capital arm of Standard Chartered Bank. SC Ventures is a $100 million fund focused on FinTech investments.
Simon Tkachenko – Modus Capital, a New-York based Venture Capital Principal at Modus Capital. Modus Capital is a $75 million fund focused on North Africa and the Middle East
Check out our pervious interview on GFA Attract Entrepreneurs edition
Click on the link below to participate in our interview series
GetFundedAfrica’s mission is to uplift people and economies in Africa through entrepreneurship; helping companies find funding, grow, create jobs and solve society’s greatest challenges