GetFundedAfrica and Build Ventures Africa Announces the Peo Investment Readiness Program
GetFundedAfrica in collaboration with Build Ventures Africa is pleased to announce the “Peo Investment Readiness Program”. The Peo Investment Readiness Program is designed to help develop the startup ecosystem in Botswana from the ground up.
This provides a venture development platform for the Tswana startups to improve their business skills with assistance from our:
- Scheduled curriculums.
- Industry Mentors.
- Pitch Practice Sessions.
- One-on-one meetings.
- Community engagement etc.
After the completion of the program, there will be a demo day where founders will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to our global network of investors and publishers.
- Participation: Free
- Mode of Program: Hybrid (Online & In-Person)
- Duration of Program: Four Months
- Commencement Date of Program: 3rd of April 2023
Read Also: GetFundedAfrica & Build Ventures Africa Join Forces to Develop Botswana’s Ecosystem
To join the program, you must meet the criteria listed below:
1. Eligibility – Is the business registered and operational?
2. Feasibility – Is the business/ concept feasible from a technical and business perspective?
3. Innovation – Is the business innovation in the way it addresses an identified problem in the market?
4. Impact – Will the business/ concept significantly impact the community and the environment?
5. Progress to Date – Does the entrepreneur have a complete prototype/proposal in place?
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate business ideas and learn practical easy-to-implement techniques to reduce the risks of business failure.
- Understand business plan realities, build a high-quality business plan, and learn other planning tools, as well as strategies startups, should adopt.
- Get insight into business registration and taxation across Africa.
- Understand capital structure for new businesses, differences between early-stage versus later-stage financing, and equity partnership.
- Communicate ideas in a clear, concise and conclusive style to stakeholders/investors.
- Design, prepare and organise a good product/business launch.
- Pitch your ideas/business to potential angel investors and VCs with a high chance of getting funded.
Click on the link to get started: https://getfundedafrica.com/incubation.php
Read Also: GetFundedAfrica Formally Announces the 2022 Legacy Cohort Program
GetFundedAfrica is building Africa’s largest tech-enabled marketplace which connects African founders with global mentors, coaches, corporates, investors and government. Whether you want to raise funds ranging from $100k to $50m or you simply want to grow your business, sign up for free at www.getfundedafrica.com