This August our Co-founder Tunji One spoke at the Founders Institute Abuja Zoom Event, where he shared valuable insight on mentorship. The theme of the session was “Test the core business on a mentor panel.”
Here is the list (in no particular other) of other speakers and founders that were in attendance:
- Chukwumemeka Nwakanma, CEO, Tobeit Consulting Limited.
- Ibrahim Bashir Founder/CEO, Dillali.com
- Bade Aluko Goup Chairman Fasyl Technology
- Kai Orga Managing Director, ARM Investment Managers
- Idowu Akinde Founder, Boolean Labs
- Chris Foltz VP Global Reach, Sensi Media
- Simi Olusola CEO Aspilos Foundation
- Samuel Ajiboyede CEO, Zido
- Hadiza Magoro CEO, Koya Capital
About Founders Institute
The Founder Institute is the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator. Since 2009, we have helped over 5,000 entrepreneurs get the focus and support needed to build a business that matters. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 90 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.