Who we are
Our website address is: https://media.getfundedafrica.com.
GetFundedAfrica technologies LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and your interaction with our services (“GetFundedAfrica Platform”).
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.getfundedafrica.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, useing, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website and through your use of the Raise Platform and services (including dashboards, accounts, permissions and roles);
- Email, text and other communications and electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through any mobile and desktop applications you download through this Website which may or may not provide non-browser based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information which can identify an individual or through which an individual’s identity can be deduced, and which is disclosed to us or which we create within the context of our relationship with the individual.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and the GetFundedAfrica Platform and services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, passport number, date of birth, taxpayer or government identification number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as gender, salary, and job;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us through sales and supply agreements or otherwise;
- Discussions with our employees, contractors and service providers;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site, and the pages you accessed on our website, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties; for example, credit bureaus, identity verification services, and our business partners.
Why do we collect Personal Information?
In serving the needs of the Company and its employees, contractors and customers, it is important that the Company have accurate information. The Company may collect personal information in order to:
- Establish your identity;
- Understand your needs for, and determine your suitability for, products and services;
- Provide services to you and process payments for your account;
- Inform you of new products and services;
- Establish and maintain an employment or contractor relationship;
- Adhere to legal requirements.
How will Personal Information be used?
The Company may use Personal Information in order to:
- To present our Website, GetFundedAfrica Platform and its contents to you;
- Administer and maintain the relationship;
- Administer and maintain benefits;
- Comply with legal, regulatory and other obligations;
- To provide you with notices about your dashboard and account;
- To enable your use of the platform, Website and services;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot issues and tickets;
- For any other purposes with your consent;
- Carry out our business operations.
When might Personal Information be disclosed?
- Administer and maintain the employment/contractor relationship;
- To employees, contractors, service providers and other parties we use to support our business – and who will always be bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- Make hiring decisions;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- Submit quotes or proposals to prospective customers or clients;
- Enable employees/contractors to access client/customer facilities or that of the Company (i.e. security clearances);
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process – including, but not limited to, responding to any government or regulatory request;
- Explore and/or undertake corporate opportunities, including a merger, acquisition, amalgamation, IPO, reorganization or sale of the Company, including the due diligence process and the transfer of information through to closing of any such transaction.
How does the Company protect Personal Information?
Safeguards, security systems and processes are in place to protect your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, or modification whether on-site or off-site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We store our customers’ personal information securely throughout the life of the customer’s Raise account.
How long will the Company retain your information?
We retain your information for a minimum of five (5) years or for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected – and to comply with any legal obligations. Your personal information will be destroyed once it is no longer needed by us and once all requirements at law have been met.
Have you consented?
There are some instances where we may need to disclose personal information to a third party service provider. Whenever we engage a third party service provider, we confirm that its privacy and security standards meet our requirements. In the event that a third party service provider is located outside of our jurisdiction, the government, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that jurisdiction may be able to obtain disclosure of your personal information through the laws of that jurisdiction.
By submitting your personal information to us, you have consented to our use and disclosure of the personal information for the purposes as outlined in this policy. If we wish to use or disclose your personal information other than as described in this policy, we will obtain your express content before doing so.
If you prefer that we not use or disclose your personal information for any of these purposes, you may notify us in writing at any time. If you do not notify us, we will consider you to have consented to our continued use and disclosure of your personal information. A notification that we not use or disclose your personal information for certain purposes may affect our ability to provide you with the products and/or services.
Please note that from time to time, we may be compelled to release personal information as required or permitted by law.
Each time you visit our website, we gather the date, time, browser type, name of visitor’s internet service provider, the site that referred the visitor to us, any pages that are requested, the navigation history and IP address of the visitor. The foregoing information does not generally contain anything that can identify users personally. We use this information for our internal audit long and system administration, and to gather broad demographic information about our user base. This information may be shared with third parties in order to provide services for aggregate use.
If you object to this gathering of information, you should not use or access our web pages, Website or platform.
Suite 1102, Ogun State Technology Hub