Happy 2021 to you all!!
Welcome to the first edition of the Nichole’s Investment Mashup Discussions Corner.
Our guest today is Isabelle Hannouche 伊莎贝拉
Isabelle is a Senegalese born entrepreneur with Lebanese and Cape Verdean origins in China since 2012. She is also the
happy Mother of a 3-year-old son Matteo.
In this episode find out about
- Being an African entrepreneur who lives in Asia
- Isabelle’s thoughts on how well the African business and start-up story is being told globally
- How Africelerate chooses or selects start-ups to work with
- What support Africelerate provides to start-ups in Africa
- How African start-ups can strategize their Go-To-Market plans in China
- How African start-ups set up their business models in China
- African start-ups struggles in China and how to establish strong competitive advantages…what advice for African startup
View Isabelle Hannouche 伊莎贝拉‘s Profile here