Health Tech Startup JEAY Healthcare Secures an Undisclosed Amount in Pre-Seed Funding Round

JEAY Healthcare, a health tech startup, recently announced its pre-seed funding round on May 25, 2023. The company has successfully raised funding in the pre-seed stage, positioning itself for growth and development. With a pre-money valuation of $1.5 million, JEAY Healthcare aims to revolutionize the healthcare industry with innovative solutions and services.

As a pre-seed stage startup, JEAY Healthcare is in its early stages of development, focusing on refining its business model, conducting research and development, and building a strong foundation for future growth. The funding secured in this round will enable the company to accelerate its progress and move closer to its vision.

The company aims to bridge the gap in accessible and affordable healthcare in Nigeria by leveraging technology and strategic partnerships. JEAY Healthcare’s commitment to innovation and comprehensive services sets it apart from other players in the market.

JEAY Healthcare’s platform provides patients with convenient access to healthcare professionals through video, audio, or messaging options. With a simple upfront payment of ₦1,000 ($2.18) per consultation, users can consult with a doctor regarding their specific healthcare concerns. JEAY Healthcare operates on a revenue-sharing model, with the company keeping 60% of the consultation fee and the remaining 40% going to the doctors.

In a move to further enhance its services, JEAY Healthcare has partnered with Famasi Africa, a prominent Nigerian health tech startup. This partnership enables JEAY Healthcare users to conveniently order doctor-recommended medications directly through the app. The medications are then delivered to their doorsteps, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience for patients.

JEAY Healthcare has collaborated with Healthtracka, another Nigerian health tech startup, to offer online medical tests. Through the platform’s mobile app, users can book tests, and experienced laboratory technicians will visit their homes to collect samples. Within 24 hours, users receive their test results via email, providing them with prompt and accurate medical information.

It’s important to note that the pricing for medication and testing services is determined by Famasi Africa and Healthtracka respectively, ensuring competitive and transparent pricing for JEAY Healthcare users.

Looking ahead, JEAY Healthcare has ambitious plans to launch an Online Medical Store section within the next six months. This feature will allow users to conveniently order a wide range of medical-related items from the comfort of their homes, eliminating the need for physical store visits.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button