In this week’s Episode of GFA ROUND-UP, Nichole Manhire and Josephine discussed five African Startups that received Funding in recent times.
They gave full details on the following:
- The amount of investment made
- The Location of each StartUp
- Their Business Model
- Future Prediction of the industry.
The Startups, Founders & Their Stories :
- Featured Start-ups and Founders: Egyptian Startup #MaxAB, and the founders are Belal El-Megharbel and Mohamed Ben Halim.
- Nigerian Startup #Bumpa, and the founders are Kelvin Umechukwu and Adetunji Opayele.
- Egyptian Startup #iSupply, and the founders are Ibrahim Emam, Malek Sultan, and Moustafa Zaki.
- Dubai-based Startup #YellowDoorEnergy, and the founder is Jeremy Crane.
- Singapore-based Startup #Pillow, and the founders are Arindam Roy, Rajath KM, and Kartik Mishra.
Silver Lake, DisruptAD, British International Investment, Beco Capital, 4DX Ventures, Flourish Ventures, Africa Platform Capital, Plug & Play Ventures, Sahil Lavingia, Magic Fund, Jedar Capital, DFS Labs, FirstCheck Africa Angel Program, E62 Ventures, Club14, Fast Forward Ventures, Actis, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Mitsui & Co Ltd, APICORP, Accel, Quona Capital, Elevation Capital and Jump Capital.