About The Investment Den Interview Series With Tunji Oke
An exclusive GFA interview series with your host Tunji Oke, and guests operating in different capacities within the investment sector. This interview provides insight into some areas of Rallycap Venture’s activity on the African continent.
What You Will Learn:
- Banks challenging Fintechs as a threat VS Banks partnering with Fintechs in Africa
- The status of Africa’s Fintech Startup Journey from the Investor point of view VS other emerging markets
- Identifying the Reality or Fiction when Founders pitch the scalability of their business
- Startup Ecosystem development from National Policies in African countries and how it relates to exits
- Startups overemphasising the relevance of “Apps” instead of creating strong Business Models
He spent the early part of his career on the non-profit side, connecting venture-backed remittance startups with immigrant communities for product-market fit testing.
Hayden later spent 4 years at Juvo, managing strategic partnerships across LatAm, Africa and Southeast Asia. He then helped Migo expand from Nigeria into Latin America. Read More