Interview With Somet Kipchilat – Microsoft4Afrika
About The Investment Den Interview Series With Tunji Oke
An exclusive GFA interview series with your host Tunji Oke, and guests operating in different capacities within the investment sector. This interview provides insight into some areas of Microsoft’s activity on the African continent.
In this episode you will learn:
- Engagement for Sub-Saharan Africa under Microsoft’s Africa Initiative (4Afrika). What Microsoft aims to achieve
- How African startups with deep innovative ideas can improve their Go-To-Market Strategy.
- How can African startups can recognize if they have a genuine competitive advantage
- What opportunities they can look out for in Africa through Microsoft
- Somet’s assessment of where the African continent is right now, in terms of embracing digital transformation
Somet is a Partner Development Manager within Microsoft`s Africa Initiatives (Microsoft 4Afrika) his role is to Identify, qualify, onboard, and enable strategic, net-new partners to develop solutions on the Microsoft platform. Click to view Somet’s profile here
Financial services background, with 16 years experience covering different sectors of business:- Fintech, Institutional Banking, OTC-Financial Markets, Research, Business Modelling & Strategy. Also has practical knowledge of Multi-sided technology platforms and presently contributing to the development of African Start-Ups and SMEs via the Venture Capital Space. Tunji is also currently the Co-founder of GetFundedAfrica
Watch Somet’s interview here.