In this week’s GFA Weekly Round Up, we talked about:
- MultiChoice Acquires 20% Stake In BetKing For US$116m
- Tech Startup Xend Finance Secures US$1.5M, Launches First DeFi Platform
- Ibnsina Pharma Secures 75% Stake In Online Marketplace 3elagi Tech
- South Africa’s The Student Hub Raises $2.9m From Naspers Foundry
- Cameroon Secures US$18M New Joint Initiative From EIB And Société Générale
- TalentQL Raises $300k Pre-seed Funding Round
GetFundedAfrica’s mission is to uplift people and economies in Africa through entrepreneurship; helping companies find funding, grow, create jobs and solve society’s greatest challenges
Guest Contribution, GFA Attract & Application Portal For Funding
Guest Contribution: Disruptive Digital Solutions Is Rewiring The DNA Of Banking
Imagine a bank whose customers can tap on a wearable device to make a payment, regularly receive updates on changes they could make to their investment portfolio through AI-generated insights. Read more
GFA Attract Interview
Apply For Funding
GetFundedAfrica provides equity capital from $1,000 to $50,000.
For larger amounts (Above $50,000)
we organize syndicated funding rounds of up to $500,000.
One thing I always tell myself and made my philosophy is to admit when I need help and I always find somebody to help. It’s crucial to admit it when you are wrong and never make the same mistake again.— Nkemdilim Begho, Future Software Resources Limited, Nigeria.