Led by the Emirates Group, Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism), Accenture and Microsoft – Intelak Accelerator is an eight-week programme that takes viable business solutions to the next level by offering start-ups growth and scaling opportunities, along with intimate access to principal partner mentoring, investors, and an alumni networking platform.
Intelak Accelerator start-ups will be able to develop a city-wide implementation of their business solutions and exclusive visibility and pitching opportunities at GITEX Future Stars – the region’s premier technology event.
- A hybrid programme that maximises agility and eliminates the need to be based within Dubai to take part in the programme.
- Gain curated access to Intelak Hub’s Investor Breakfasts, Founder Summits, Industry Panels and Legal and Licensing Clinics.
- Use Dubai as the proof-of-concept platform to capitalise on the interconnectedness of the city’s aviation and tourism industry.
- Prime exhibition space and pitch opportunities for all start-ups at GITEX Future Stars
- A robust digital alumni network to leverage past participants for additional support, collaboration and business opportunities
Safe Travel in a Post-COVID World
The Intelak Accelerator programme seeks to solve a myriad of new challenges that COVID-19 has created in the aviation, travel and tourism industries. Under this theme, start-up solutions will tackle innovative new approaches to enhance the health, safety, convenience and well-being of travellers and make visitors to Dubai feel more inspired, safe and supported.
Intelak Accelerator Challenges
– Shopping Experience
– Contactless Touchpoints
– A City for Everyone
“GetFundedAfrica is a technology-based, business information platform operated by Afriscaper Research & Consulting Limited with a mission to reduce barriers to funding for African businesses. GFA matches investor ready, African & African-Diaspora owned companies with global investors, leveraging market research, industry data and news aggregation“
In this episode of GFA-Attract, GetFundedAfrica’s Co-Founder, Debo Omololu discusses with Yassine Oussaifi, a Tunis-based Venture Capital Partner at AfricInvest Group. AfricInvest has $1.5 billion in funds under management and is one of Africa’s largest venture capital firms. Yassine loves water sports and basketball and tries to relax at beach locations.