14 – 15 September 2020|Virtual Event
Showcasing the positive impact of tech to drive East Africa’s digital economy.
Event Update: We have moved virtual!
As we continue to closely monitor global developments alongside those in Kenya and East Africa around the impact of COVID-19, we have taken the decision to move East Africa Com to a fully virtual event for 2020.
ABOUT EAST AFRICA COM VIRTUAL
This year’s East Africa Com has gone virtual. The two-day event will continue to explore the most important topics across the themes of connectivity, digital inclusion, and disruptive technologies, whilst also uncovering the future of the region’s tech ecosystem.
In many ways, our virtual events work much the same as our face-to-face events, with the best existing features from the live event transferring across to the digital experience. We will also be adding an abundance of new features designed to help you stay ahead of the curve, explore industry trends and tech innovators plans, while networking with executives across the regions ecosystem – all from your own home.
From wherever you are in the world, you will be able to:
- Build your personal agenda and stream engaging content sessions from industry leaders.
- Interact and engage with our expert speakers through live Q&A and polling.
- Catch up with sessions on-demand at a time best suited to you – with access to more content than ever before.
- Our AI-driven platform enables you to easily find the contacts most relevant to you.
- We recommend the people to connect with, based on interests, industry and personal or company profile.
- Connect and chat instantly via video call or messenger.
Industry Leading Technology Solutions
- Our bespoke-built, interactive expo allows you to engage with some of the most influential companies in the AI space.
- Watch the latest product demos, see the latest tech in action and meet directly with sponsors and exhibitors at their booth to find the right solution for you.
- Our custom-built platform enables exhibitors and sponsors to capture leads throughout the event.
- Track leads from presentations, product demos, meetings, booth visits and connections made.
- Allow your teams to qualify and score leads for efficient follow-up, presenting a demonstrable ROI.
“GetFundedAfrica is a technology-based, business information platform operated by Afriscaper Research & Consulting Limited with a mission to reduce barriers to funding for African businesses. GFA matches investor ready, African & African-Diaspora owned companies with global investors, leveraging market research, industry data and news aggregation“
Are you an entrepreneur? Share your story with us and get featured on our platform send us an email email@example.com