Ethiopia’s Logistics Startup Deliver Addis Secures Additional Funding From The Impact Angel Network
Ethiopia’s leading logistics startup and pioneer e-commerce company Deliver Addis has secured funding through its partner company Roadrunner Technology Solutions LLC (Roadrunner) from members of RENEW’s Impact Angel Network (IAN) to meet its increased demand as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Since the IAN’s initial investment, Deliver Addis’ daily deliveries have grown 630%, according to a statement released by it.
- Roadrunner and Deliver Addis’ core competitive advantage is the technology platform they use, designed by founder Feleg Tsegaye.
Next Article: South Africa: Pharmaceutical group Dis-Chem bids $23mln for Baby City
- The platform enables Deliver Addis to handle large amounts of orders and coordinate drivers to shorten delivery times.
- The IAN’s investments financed the enhancement of this platform and an expansion of Deliver Addis’s fleet.
- This third investment in Roadrunner and Deliver Addis will increase the companies’ capacity, enable them to reduce prices and increase efficiency to expand market share and offer new products and services to the market.
Attention Venture Capitalists and investors GFA needs your help. Click here
“GetFundedAfrica is a technology-based, business information platform operated by Afriscaper Research & Consulting Limited with a mission to reduce barriers to funding for African businesses. GFA matches investor ready, African & African-Diaspora owned companies with global investors, leveraging market research, industry data and news aggregation“
Introducing our latest feature writer, Dr. Vincent Nwani who recently wrote an insightful article called ” BOOSTING FOOD SECURITY IN NIGERIA THROUGH INVESTMENT IN POULTRY PRODUCTION“
If you would like to raise funding for your next big business or project in Africa send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org