- GroFin Grants and Funding for Small and Growing Businesses in Africa GroFin Grants and Funding for Small and Growing Businesses in Africa. GroFin is seeking applications for its Small and Growing Business Fund. GroFin is a pioneering development financier specializing in financing and supporting small and growing businesses (SGBs) across Africa and the Middle East.
2. Jack Ma Foundation’s launches $1.5million “Africa’s Business Heroes” 2020 The Jack Ma Foundation announced today it has officially launched the second edition of the “Africa’s Business Heroes” (ABH) prize competition with applications now open to African entrepreneurs from all 54 African countries, as well as every sector, age group, and gender. Applications will also now be available in both French and English.
- European Development Bank to Boost Moroccan Olive Sector with €5 Million Loan Companies under the umbrella of Al Dahra Holding in Morocco, Al Dahra Morocco Factories (ADFAC), and Al Dahra Morocco (ADMO) will benefit from the loan.
- Vital Capital launches debt fund to help African companies survive COVID-19 crisis Founded in 2011, Vital Capital is a leading impact investment, private equity fund that aims to benefit millions of people in low and middle-income communities. It manages the US$350 million Vital Capital Fund, and invests in spaces such as agro-industry and processing, healthcare, sustainable infrastructure and education.
See links for feature weekend articles here:
1) Funding & Agritech in Africa…with a snapshot of 2019 https://getfundedafrica.com/2020/04/03/gfa-weekend-feature-funding-agritech-in-africa-with-a-snapshot-of-2019/
2) COVID-19…. Funding for African Businesses & The Opportunities https://getfundedafrica.com/2020/03/27/gfa-weekend-feature-covid-19-funding-for-african-businesses-the-opportunities-space/
Click here to subscribe for GetFundedAfrica Newsletters: https://getfundedafrica.com/pricing-plans/