- COVID-19: AfDB lists largest social bond on London Stock Exchange The African Development Bank (AfDB) has launched and listed the largest social bond on the London Stock Exchange. The bond, which is tagged “Fight COVID-19’’, is now available through its sustainable Bond Market.
- Mobiz, SA’s Mailchamp for SMS marketing nets first $1m in a $2m round Mobiz, a South African SMS marketing engagement platform, has raised $1-million from SA venture capital (VC) firm Kalon Venture Partners, as part of a $2-million pre-Series A round.
- Botswanan food delivery startup rebrands, expands to Tanzania Botswanan food delivery startup MyFoodness has rebranded as Yamee and announced its entry into the Tanzanian market with a launch in Dar es Salaam.
- West Africa Com – Informatech West Africa Com unites the West African Francophone and Anglophone Technology, Media and Telecoms Markets.
See links for feature weekend articles here:
1) Funding & Agritech in Africa…with a snapshot of 2019 https://getfundedafrica.com/2020/04/03/gfa-weekend-feature-funding-agritech-in-africa-with-a-snapshot-of-2019/
2) COVID-19…. Funding for African Businesses & The Opportunities https://getfundedafrica.com/2020/03/27/gfa-weekend-feature-covid-19-funding-for-african-businesses-the-opportunities-space/
Click here to subscribe for GetFundedAfrica Newsletters: https://getfundedafrica.com/pricing-plans/